Thursday, January 20, 2011

One More Week!!

I have exactly one more week at Manitowoc. How the days have flown! I began my placement there November 5. Through the many ups and downs I have come to enjoy the students and staff. I have one final project left!

I created a project called "Take a Mitten, Leave a Mitten." I am going to set up a box in the guidance department where students can take a hat or mittens for themselves or whoever needs them. Tomorrow I am going to create the box and Monday the newsletter with my idea goes out to all staff members.

I just hope this can go on even after I am gone. If one student who needs mittens or a hat gets one then this project was successful.

Time for figure out what game to play with my Read 180 students tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment