Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I'm Still Alive!

Well I officially moved home last week. I really haven't been doing much but applying for jobs, watching volleyball, and waiting for the phone to ring with a magical offer of money! 

I've applied many places and tomorrow will submit two more applications via snail mail. Then I wait some-more. I have finished the entire season two of Lie to Me and need another show to watch for hours a day. 

It is funny because I kinda feel like I have lost my identity. I was a college student for so many years and now I'm not. The routine was so comforting and predictable.  I'm not a teacher yet either. I never really had the closure of graduation with my friends and leaving Beau behind was not fun at all. I think that was the hardest thing of all.

It is hard to explain I guess but all I know is I have a lot of changes coming in the next couple months. Heck I may be moving in June and that will REALLY change a routine.

I am off to have a sleepover and leave all the planning and thoughts for a different day. Tshuss! 

No comments:

Post a Comment